hist-games: Games Guild of Ealdormere's new Publication looking for Submissions

Todd Fischer imelod at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 23 18:39:52 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the people of the Knowne World, from Laird Colyne Stewart,
Head of the Games Guild of Ealdormere,

The Games Guild will be publishing a new medieval games periodical every
June and December called 'Games, Period', and we are looking for
submissions!

Please send us your articles, stories, pictures, rule variants, research and
any and all material on the subject of medieval or SCA games...as we plan to
distribute this periodical electronically (in pdf foramt, readable by the
free Adobe Acrobat Reader) we do not have to be overly concerned with
length, so we should be able to use all submissions...

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at the email
address below...

Also, please fell free to distribute this message to any list you feel
approbriate...my apologies to people who may receive this message more than
once...

We look forward to hearing from you...

Colyne

Laird Colyne Stewart