hist-games: OT: purchasing playing cards

David Baines alfred1sca at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:08:20 PST 2001

Just to follow up on a previous post: Somerville got back in touch with me
and acknowledged that my order had been received and, indeed, shipped.  I
was just confused at first because there was no automatic order confirmation
via email.

If I am pleased with the two Tarot decks I ordered, I will probably order
other period decks from this company as it is, apparently,  the historical
playing card reproduction company without peer.  Once I have several decks,
I will post my findings here for those interested.

Regards,

Alfred of Suffolk