hist-games: OT: purchasing playing cards

David Baines alfred1sca at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 15:59:23 PST 2001

OK, I have a couple of questions about playing cards:

- it is not too hard to find German-suited 32-card Skat decks.  However,
what if you are looking for a 48-card German-suited deck (once used for
Karnoffel) with full-length face cards and no indices (now there's an idea
for you vendors out there!)?

- I recently placed an online order with Sommerville (for a couple of period
Tarot decks).  The order process was simple enough but it has been several
days and I have not received any sort of email confirmation of the order.
Is this normal?

Regards,

Alfred