hist-games: Tablero de Jesus

Jane & Mark Waks waks at ne.mediaone.net
Sun Aug 5 08:32:17 PDT 2001

Okay, I've just typed in the historical sections of the article that
Tablero comes from. (Which I believe was included with a board that
Gerhard Kendal purchased, many years ago.) I will send this article to
anyone who is seriously interested in pursuing the question of whether
the game is real or a hoax, but I'm not going to post it here. (It's
still under copyright, but I figure that if folks are using for real
research, that counts as fair use.) I'd like us to come to some sort of
consensus on the matter if we can.

Write to me privately if you want a copy. My email is still screwed up,
so if you get a bounce, just retry until it gets through...