hist-games: Tablero de Jesus and Justin du Coeur

Jane & Mark Waks waks at ne.mediaone.net
Sat Aug 4 09:50:45 PDT 2001

Jane & Mark Waks wrote:
> Hmm. That's the second report I've gotten today about bouncing mail.
> Apparently, Mediaone had a major brainfart and started rejecting our
> mail for at least a few hours. Seems to be working okay now, though...

Following up: there seem to be intermittent severe problems at Mediaone,
which is causing random emails to me to bounce with "User Unknown"
errors. Most mail gets through, but it seems like about one message in
ten is failing. I've complained to them, and hopefully they'll fix it
soon, but in the meantime, if you *are* trying to get through and get
such an error, retry in an hour and it'll probably work...