hist-games: Tablero de Jesus

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Sat Aug 4 06:26:47 PDT 2001

On Sat, Aug 04, 2001 at 07:28:47AM +0000, Diane O'Donovan wrote:

> Unfortunately though I have subscribed to hist-games, my
> computer is having difficulty receiving list mail.

I don't know what your problem is: we have numerous other hotmail
subscribers with no problem. However, you can still read all the list
postings in the archive, which gets updated daily. It's at:

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/hist-games/archive/

Your best bet is to read from the archive sorted by date:

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/hist-games/archive/date.html

Gregory Blount