hist-games: Tablero de Jesus and Justin du Coeur

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Sat Aug 4 00:34:59 PDT 2001

Everyone is requesting that I post the research message, so I have emailed
the originating lady for permission to report.  Since it has been in a
public forum already, I suspect we'll get it.  As soon as that happens,
it'll hit the list.
Justin, want a personal cc?

- Teceangl
--
          Both my parents died tragically in childbirth.
							- RE ffolkes