hist-games: Tablero de Jesus

Diane O'Donovan diane_o_donovan at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 4 00:28:47 PDT 2001

I would love to hear about Tablero de Jesus too. Has it been talked about
much on the list? Unfortunately though I have subscribed to hist-games, my
computer is having difficulty receiving list mail. I have tried without
result to find either an intelligible reason for the problem, or to remedy
it, and have spent a good deal of money as well as time... but so far I
gather, the technicians are stumped. They tell me the glitch must be 'over
there'... whatever that means.

Could list members remember me when they do their postings?

Diane