hist-games: Hargrave's History of Card Games back in print

Susan and Michael McKay seaan at concentric.net
Sun Jul 22 00:17:28 PDT 2001

This may be old news to some, but I just noticed that Dover has put CP
Hargraves classic book: __History of Card Games__ back in print.  My
favorite local book store had a couple of copies (printed in 2000).  I
highly recommend this book for anyone who is interested in card history.

It would also be nice to show Dover that there is positive interest in the
book, perhaps leading to the reprinting of more classic game history books.
I'll probably pick a second copy just for that reason.

Regards,

Michael McKay  (known in the SCA as Seaan McAy)
seaan at concentric.net