hist-games: Tarot game suggestions?

SEDWilkins at aol.com SEDWilkins at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 04:50:45 PDT 2001

I wrote up a "simplified" tarot game for my book, based on Dummett and some
other sources, and at that it's still not an easy game to play. I did have
some high school kids try it out and they found it manageable and worth the
effort. I'm not sure about trying it with younger kids--so many combinations.

Just found out yesterday that my book isn't scheduled to be released until
Feb 2002 so it's of no use for this year's faires anyway. . .

Sally W