hist-games: Book marketing

SEDWilkins at aol.com SEDWilkins at aol.com
Thu May 17 05:08:00 PDT 2001

Listmates-

I'm filling out the dreaded author's bio for my recently completed book, and
one of the things they ask for is specialty journals or newsletters that
might review the book (this is the Encyclopedia of Sports and Games in
Medieval Cultures, for those who haven't been holding my hand through
cyberspace for the last year. . .)

Any suggestions of publications I should include and might not know about?

Sally Wilkins (who was going to say reply off-list, but wonders if other
people might be interested in knowing about historic games-related
publications for other reasons?)