hist-games: FW: Question about a dice game

Susan and Michael McKay seaan at concentric.net
Wed May 2 20:10:57 PDT 2001

Forwarded mail from a non-list member.  I've seen it played at the local
Renaissance fair, but have no idea of its history (was it really played in
England during the Renaissance?).  Does someone have a write-up for the
rules or history of the game?

Michael McKay  (known in the SCA as Seaan McAy)

PS: Be glad that the list does not allow mail from non-members.  I get to
check through all the spam looking for messages like this.  The record so
far is 11 spam messages in one day.