hist-games: FW: Old dominoes

Adrian Seville A.H.Seville at city.ac.uk
Tue Feb 13 09:37:22 PST 2001

These could be of almost any age.  I bought my much-loved ebony and bone
set new in Edinburgh in 1962.  Mine is a standard double six set.  I believe
similiar sets are still on sale. Double nine sets are harder to come by.
Rounded corners are a feature of better-quality sets.  Square corners mean
a cheaper set, probably not modern.

The brass pins are essential for easy and effective shuffling.

Adrian Seville