hist-games: FW: dominos

Susan and Michael McKay seaan at concentric.net
Fri Feb 9 23:31:13 PST 2001

Perhaps some members can point out a good site for this person (who is not a
member of the list).  I don't usually keep track of dominos, because they
don't appear until after my primary times of interest (late 18th century).

Michael McKay  (known as Seaan McAy in the SCA)
seaan at concentric.net

PS: Actually I do have one acquaintance who is quite interested in dominos,
and has created a variant called "Space Dominos".  You can contact him at
"gamepiece at msn.com".  The game is fun to play.