hist-games: Multiple Subjects

Susan and Michael McKay seaan at concentric.net
Fri Feb 9 23:16:37 PST 2001

Hi,

As the hist-games admin, I get a number of messages, that for some reason
don't make it to the list (many blocked by the "members only feature", be
glad you don't see all that spam).  Recently, there were a number of good
blocked messages, which I'm attaching here.

Michael McKay  (known in the SCA as Seaan McAy)

-----