hist-games: pictures of game boards

roslyn at optushome.com.au roslyn at optushome.com.au
Mon Jan 1 21:47:29 PST 2001

I'm looking for pictures of period game boards - preferably
decorated, I know what the basic designs of many game boards
are, but I want to get some ideas of decorative techniques.  Any
advice out there?

jElaine

"Rest and a convenient place, pleasant fields and groves,
murmuring springs, and a sweet repose of mind" - quoted in Goudge