hist-games: FW: The game Tuc

Susan and Michael McKay seaan at concentric.net
Sat Dec 2 13:27:33 PST 2000

the attached question does not sound like a historical game in the period
typically covered by hist-games, but I thought I'd pass the question along
anyway.

"Sorry", in case you have not heard of it, is a commercial Parcheesi variant
(I can't think of another game that has ended up with more commercial games
based on it).  I've never heard of Parcheesi played with cards, but I
suppose they might be used as a dice replacement.

Michael McKay  (known in the SCA as Seaan McAy)