hist-games: Queries about Hazard

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Mon Nov 20 00:39:44 PST 2000

> >From Cotton's Compleat Gamester:
> "This Game is play'd but with two Dice, but there may play at it as many
> as can stand round the largest round table".

Could folks help me compile a Hazard/Craps bibliography and web source
list?  I met a fellow this weekend at an S-F convention who teaches craps
at cons and who is looking for whatever historical info he can find.  I
discovered that my info is primarily tertiary, from a write-up from a
local games researcher whose scholarship and accuracy are not to be doubted,
but I prefer a good biblio and other sources to include.  :)

- Teceangl
--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that same God who endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect, had intended for us to forgo their use." - Galileo