hist-games: period chess set construction

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 15:22:09 PST 2000

--- Teceangl <tierna at agora.rdrop.com> wrote:

> Two books I've found with some information:
>   A. E. J. Mackett-Beeson - _Chessmen_

Mackett-Beeson, Alfred Ernest James.
  Chessmen [by] A. E. J. Mackett-Beeson. New York,
Putnam [1968]

>   Donald M. Liddell - _Chessmen_

Liddell, Donald M.
  Chessmen. -- New York : Harcourt, Brace, 1937.

> Sorry, no ISBN or publisher data, I got the titles
> from the local library.

No ISBNs are given.

If you need to have a list of university libraries
where these can be found, just let me know.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.