hist-games: Re: Gluckshaus

Crescentia _ crescentia3 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 05:51:51 PST 2000

I was wondering about Gluckshaus (House of Fortune). I am familiar with the
rules, but I've been told that there's a meaning behind the images in the
squares. 2 is the Lucky Pig; 7 is the wedding; 12 is the king collecting his
taxes... but I've been told that there is a story of sorts behind the 10
images which connects them together.

Would anyone have any specifics?

-Crescentia