hist-games: Gambling games for Tavern

James Masters - Personal james.masters at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Oct 3 00:46:29 PDT 2000

> Problem is, I think this is an SCA event, and all are a bit late for SCA
> purposes.

Absolutely you're right but I had thought that a hefty amount of leeway was
given from clues in the original mail viz:

"all queries about it's history not withstanding!"
"Game of the Goose"

[latter being a parlour game, not a tavern game and not up to the rigours of
genuine pub life]

Anyway, apologies if this breaks the rules of the SCA in some way.