hist-games: Gambling games for Tavern

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Mon Oct 2 01:20:05 PDT 2000

I am really quite embarrassed about this, but somehow I seem to have lost a
whole bunch of messages on this topic.  Some of these contained rules for
games and it is these ones which I would really like to have repeated, if it
is at all possible.  I can't even remember the names of the games or the
posters.  *sigh*

Gwynydd