hist-games: Board Games Studies

SEDWilkins at aol.com SEDWilkins at aol.com
Sat Jul 1 06:36:23 PDT 2000

I'm trying to read some articles from the International Journal of Board
Games Studies for my research and so far haven't been able to locate the
actual journal--(the table of contents are on their website <A
HREF="http://iias.leidenuniv.nl/host/boardgames/index.html">Board Games
Studies 1 - Homepage</A> )

I *could* buy the three issues they've done so far at 140 florins or about
$60 US, but I probably only need a couple of articles from each. Of the three
university libraries I generally use (Harvard, Boston College and University
of New Hampshire) none has this journal in their collections.

Anyone on the list know of an academic institution in the US that does?

Sally Wilkins

(I'm also looking for Stadion, if you happen to know of someone housing it.
You'd think with all the universities in the New England area I could locate
a copy closer than Champaign-Urbana . .)