hist-games: Tablero de Jesus

Mark Waks, AKA Justin du Coeur justin at intermetrics.com
Wed Mar 29 10:47:09 PST 2000

Teceangl wrote:
> All right, I know there are flaws in the sources used to re-create this
> game, but after that piece of information I am vague on what they truly
> are.  Has anyone more information they can share?

I recently posted the details of the source that, as far as I know, the
SCA got the game from. It should be in the archives; lessee...

Yes, here it is:

	http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/hist-games/archive/0467.html

Thierry's argumentation about the information there can be found at:

	http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/hist-games/archive/0468.html

Short version: at the moment, the information we have isn't proving out
at all well. I'm attempting to track more information back through the
SCA, to see if there are other sources available to verify the game's
existence...

				-- Justin

Random Quote du Jour:

"You know those bumper stickers you can get that say 'I <heart> my Cat'
 or Schnauzer or whatever? -- I saw an ad in the Village Voice for a
 little stick on <Screw> icon you can put over the heart...."
		-- Terry Smith