hist-games: How did vikings play chess??

tor.gausen at c2i.net tor.gausen at c2i.net
Thu Feb 3 23:16:23 PST 2000

Thanks to everyone who answered my question about Vikings and
chess, and also for giving me a new and surprising perspective on
my own national / regional history. Still more viking settlements
and graves are waiting to be dug out, so I guess this isn't settled
yet :-) Esp. thanks to Justin for his great site (just what I was
looking for!)

Tor