hist-games: Tablero de jesus

Mark Waks, AKA Justin du Coeur justin at intermetrics.com
Wed Feb 2 08:52:37 PST 2000

Hmm; this is definitely wierd and worrisome. Okay, I've noted the
controversy on the Period Games Homepage, and I've archived the three
central messages of the current discussion there; if we're lucky, it
might attract the notice of someone with better information. In the
meantime, I might poke around a bit more, and see if there is other
information...

				-- Justin

Random Quote du Jour:

"oh no godzilla