hist-games: FW: Bowling pins

James Masters james.masters at ukonline.co.uk
Sun Jan 2 10:33:57 PST 2000

Interesting stuff.  I was recently in communication with a French chap ref.
this eccentric French skittles game.  He has a webpage on it.  There's a
link to it from the bottom of the skittles page on my history site if anyone
would like to know more.

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/james.masters/TraditionalGames/Skittles.htm

James Masters
Kew