hist-games: SCA gaming award

Badger badger at xcentric.net
Tue Oct 26 20:15:03 PDT 1999

Gamesmaster, at least in An Tir, means that they hold the office of
Gamesmaster in charge of fostering period gaming, and research.

badger
Brander (Badger) Roullett  http://www.nwlink.com/~badger
In the SCA:
Lord Frederic Badger, Squire to Vic. Sir Nicholaus, Seargent of Madrone
Black Stag Herald of An Tir

...I wear the black for the poor and the beaten down,
Livin' in the hopeless, hungry side of town,
I wear it for the prisoner who has long paid for his crime,
But is there because he's a victim of the times...
   -  Johnny Cash "Man in Black"