hist-games: Gaming at Pennsic XXIX

Stephen Tihor tihor at acf3.nyu.edu
Tue Oct 26 15:11:19 PDT 1999

I have been asked to ccoridnate period gaming events at Pennsic XXiX as a
new full tiem staff function there.   We are schedueld to have tentage and
tables (and chairs).  Any oen interested in discussing what sorts of
events, tourneys and the like we cna and should run please contact me
directly.  I would also like to corinate things in support of any classes
peopel are planning on teaching though all that goes through the A&S
coordinator as usual.

Stephen Tihor/NYU/251 Mercer St/NY NY 10012/+1 212 998 3052/tihor at nyu.edu