hist-games: Hist-games Web Site

Mark Waks, AKA Justin du Coeur justin at intermetrics.com
Fri Sep 24 14:05:55 PDT 1999

Michael and Susan McKay wrote:
> I'm like to remind hist-game list members about our associated web site:
> http://www.inmet.com/~justin/game-hist.html.  I think you will it a most
> useful tool.

Thanks, Seaan. While the subject is up, I should mention that the site
will probably be moving, sometime in the next month or two. I don't
actually work at Intermetrics any more (haven't for a long time), and
while they've kindly let me keep my pages there, it's looking to be a
good time for me to begin transitioning. I'll drop a note here when that
begins to happen and I have a new URL, and we should have at least a
month or two of transition time for everyone to change links...

				-- Justin

Random Quote du Jour:

"Ah.  I see.  Not only are you a culinary fascist and a garlic snob,
 you're a goddamn FUNDAMENTALIST culinary facist garlic snob.  This is
 America, dammit, and I learned to make spaghetti on the STREETS."
		-- T. Rev