hist-games: recent book

James Masters james.masters at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 12:24:59 PDT 1999

I have a copy which I have not yet found time to read.  However, dipping in,
it seems to be very readable while appearing to adhere to historical rigour.
It seems to be packed with good info, in fact, and although it's price is
quite high, it appears to represent good value to me.

James Masters
Kew
England
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/james.masters/index.htm