hist-games: recent book

Mckay, Michael michael.mckay at compaq.com
Mon Aug 2 11:07:29 PDT 1999

I just found out about "History of Board Games" a couple of weeks ago, and
have been meaning to post a review to the list.  I am only about 1/3rd of
the way through it (so it will take a little while before I can complete the
review).  While on the subject of books that hist-games would find
interesting, there is a new book on American Indian games  (greatly
expanding Stewart Cullin's work on this subject).  The actual book name, and
a review of that book is forthcoming too.

Michael McKay (known in the SCA as Seaan McAy)
seaan at concentric.net