hist-games: Greetings to the List..

Badger badger at xcentric.net
Thu Jun 24 21:33:44 PDT 1999

Hello all you gamesters..

I have been reading with great interest the back issues in the archive of
the List.  I hope this list is still active.

I am looking for playable rules for 9 pins for starters.. can anyone help me
out?  i searched the web high and low, and yielded not a whole lot on the
periodness of it.

Brander (Badger) Roullett  http://www.nwlink.com/~badger
SCA: Lord Squire Frederic Badger

In an industrial society which confuses work and productivity, the
necessity of producing has always been an enemy of the desire to create.
     - Raoul Vaneigem

GothCode:
DSSdba7GaShaacbabeMa34hBMPCGsij4yvftbZaI19W84a6d4aGa
6gqaqK20kmdy#captbaupj7MdarNbajTURHaaeaaakusSeattle