hist-games: Rom games

Rahja Ahmina rahjaahmina at ccul.org
Thu Apr 22 12:54:32 PDT 1999

I know that as evasive as the Rom were during the time period of
1150-present there is some things out there that might describe their
favorite games or pasttimes in entertainment.  Does anybody have any
information in which they could send to me, or links in which I can find
some stuff?

Also, I am looking for the docuementation (sources) for the game that is
commonly known in the SCA as "bobbling" a gambling dice game......can
somebody help me in that arena too?

Thank you so much,
Avid Re-Creationist and Researcher
Al-Farisa Rahja Ahmina bint Husam