hist-games: Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 08:51:10 +0100

James Masters james.masters at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Apr 8 00:50:49 PDT 1999

You might also want to check out my website "The History of Traditional
Games" which features a number of pub games.  See URL below:

Quite a few pub games are specific to locations with England and indeed
Europe.  Some are only played in very small areas, but I think most of them
are played year round so possibly don't meet your criteria.

James Masters
Kew
England
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/james.masters/index.htm