hist-games: Latrunculi

Ramutis Giliauskas Ramutis.Giliauskas at hwcn.org
Sat Mar 13 07:07:01 PST 1999

Latrunculi boards and pieces have been found at various locations.

I have the diagram of the disposition of the pieces on the board from the
Stanway site. I understand that there is one also from the Essex site.

If anyone has any info can you forward it to me? I'm trying to see if my
rules will fit with the position of the pieces.

...Gil

Ontario, Canada