hist-games: Checkers

Lil' Sister texas at morgan.net
Fri Dec 18 14:32:00 PST 1998

Hi, I'm in the 3rd grade and I am going to do a report on CHECKERS.  My Gifted
and Talented Teacher has me doing this to help me find out where to get
information and how to ask questions.

I am supposed to find out the origin of CHECKERS and how and when they came to
the United States.

Do you know of any web sites I can go see to learn more about the history and
evolution of the CHECKER?  Thanks for any help you can give.

Do you have any research tips for me?
Thanks for your time.
Andrew (this is my mother's email) texas at morgan.net