hist-games: Celtic Board Games - Specifically Brandubh

Fri Dec 4 14:58:31 PST 1998

Alas, I know of no sources for the rules that I posted, as I said in the
introduction to the rules.  So I would not use these rules in any sort of
climate where documentation was important, but it's a fun game
nonetheless.  Play it.  Ya might like it.

I found the game for sale once and so picked it up (as interested as I am
in medieval and ancient strategy board games)  I have seen no other
sources for it.

Aye,
Eogan

           "I brought ye to the ring.  Now dance best ye can."
    --------------<http://www3.wcu.edu/~mn13189/index.htm>------------
   Matthew Allen Newsome            |	    Lard Eogan Og Mac Labruinn
   curator/historical consultant    |       Sangster of Scotland&Atlantia
   Scottish Tartans Museum          |	    Chronicler, MSoB
   & Heritage Center	    	    |	    Companion of the Pearl
   http://intertekweb.com/tartans/  |	    Clan Og, SCA
   <tartans at dnet.net>               |       "IT'S ONLY A GAME!"