hist-games: Re: WW2 Display Team

Web Caller Bill Bill at bracewel.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 3 02:08:45 PST 1998

In article: <002d01be1c9d$da4ee7c0$111a883e at davan-winch>
Davan at ww2dt.freeserve.co.uk writes:

<6 lines of mail prog inserted crap snipped>

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I've been a bit quite of late - what with the move of my email address
=
> (as below).
>
> However, I want to let everyone know about my new website
<snip>
> Comments, suggestions and pointing out errors and broken links =
> welcomed!!

<crap html snipped>

If the quality of the HTML on your site is the same as the crap HTML you
included on your post I don't think I'll bother.(:-)

<HINT>
Your mail program is repeating your posts in a crap HTML format.
Somewhere in the setup there is an option to 'send HTML'  The default is
 'On'.
</HINT>

You did say you wanted comments (:-)

HTH