hist-games: New email address

Michael McKay seaan at concentric.net
Sun Oct 11 22:09:13 PDT 1998

I've changed my home email address (after years of complaining, I've finally
moved to a new ISP).  My work address is also in the process of changing
too.  My preferred addresses are below, please contact me at home unless you
need a very quick response.

HOME: seaan at concentric.net
WORK: michael.mckay at compaq.com

The following addresses that you might have used in the past are going away:
mckay_michael at tandem.com, seaanmcay at aol.com, a-mikem at ac.tandem.com, and
michael.mckay at tandem.com.

Thanks,

Michael McKay  (known in the SCA as Seaan McAy)
hist-games admin, darkwood-sca admin