hist-games: Russian Games Revisited

Christian Joachim Hartmann lukian at Null.net
Wed Oct 7 04:10:30 PDT 1998

At 22:08 06.10.98 -0400, jstrauss at poboxes.com wrote:
>	Would those who pointed me to sources for Russian games please have
>pity and do so a second time? Does anyone have the first wave of sources
>archived?

This can easily be done, and can be connected with remarking
letters send to this discussion group are acutally archived --
and that quite good and fast to wit!

Have a look! <http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/hist-games/archive/>

One of the messages asked for is archived here
<http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/hist-games/archive/0302.html>

**       christian.hartmann at uni-duesseldorf.de