hist-games: info request: Russian Games

jstrauss at poboxes.com jstrauss at poboxes.com
Wed Aug 26 10:29:31 PDT 1998

My local group is doing an event this Winter with a Russian theme. My
lady has asked me to inquire about as to what info we have on Russian
games, both board and especially otherwise. I can think of no finer
forum in which to ask the musical question:

	"Can you save this event from another round of
	 'Top Ten Uses for a Dead Tsar', o Please?"

Henry Best