hist-games: Chinese Dominoes

Ilene Johnson imaj at nac.net
Wed Jul 22 17:07:57 PDT 1998

I just got an old set of what looks like dominoes with Chinesse
figures.  It features numbers and pictures of pieces of bamboo and a
number od chips with fishermen or dragons on them.  Do you know the
rules and how many dominoes are suppose to be included in a set?  I also
am interested in street and board games played in London in the mid
1600's for children or what kind of hand toys children may have played
with .  I am Ireena Z Poznan of Cheap Sheep. Imaj at nac.net THANKX