hist-games: Darts

Mark Waks justin at intermetrics.com
Wed Nov 19 07:43:10 PST 1997

Maynard, Steven wrote:
> I had a quick look at my encyclopedia this morning. It says Darts was
> introduced to America by the pilgrims on the Mayflower.

Hmm; it's an interesting claim -- that's *much* earlier than any date
I've ever heard. Which encyclopaedia is it? Does it give any more
information? Does it give any references? Tell us more...

				-- Justin

Random Quote du Jour:

Re: YKYITSCAW
"You're really stressed over finals, and instead of having the usual "go
 class and realize/you're naked/don't know where you are/haven't
studied/"
 sort of dreams, you INSTEAD dream that you just won Crown
Tourney....then
 realize you never authorized and have to give the crown back."
		-- Alison of Windy Fields