hist-games: darts

SeaanMcAy at aol.com SeaanMcAy at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 16:17:47 PST 1997

fwiw,
   Sorry, I can't tell if you are being sarcastic...   Let me assume that you
are being serious.  AD&D is a fun game, but I'm afraid that it is not a
trustworthy source for historical information.  First, it does not even
pretend to be an accurate source for medieval information, it is a game set
in a number of fantasy worlds.  Second, some of the information in AD&D is
flawed, either from mistakes of Victorian era sources, and lack of study (I'm
not trying to say AD&D is "bad", just that they did not need to be 100%
accurate to modern historical fact).

Michael McKay  (known as Seaan McAy in the SCA)