hist-games: Query on dice games

Mark Waks justin at intermetrics.com
Fri Nov 7 07:47:02 PST 1997

Christian Joachim Hartmann wrote:
> I know that dice game, too, and I knew I had seen the rules printed.
> Now I've found time to search the library and I've found two books containing
> a description of that dice game.

Very neat; thanks for the research. One more question: do any of the
books mention the provenance of the game? I'm curious about whether it's
old enough that I should have it in my active files...

				-- Justin

Random Quote du Jour:

Re: An Escalating Scale of Insults
"A land ruled by thieves, robbers, murderers and autocrats!"
		-- Will Scarlet, in Robin Hood