hist-games: Playing Card Exhibition

David Salley salley at niktow.canisius.edu
Mon Sep 8 10:38:09 PDT 1997

The Mackenzie Heritage Print Museum, Queenston Ontario, currently has an
exhibit on the history of playing cards.  The curator, Alison Judd, will be
giving a lecture on the exhibit to members and friends of the Niagara Frontier
Book Collectors.  I'm a member, you're a friend. ;-)  For further details,
call the museum.  To join the NFBC (playing card collectors welcome, it's all
ephemera) contact Jack Ericson at ericson at fredonia.edu  Use my MUNDANE name,
not my Scadian one. ;-)
							-- Dagonell
               ______
              /      | INTERNET   : salley at niktow.canisius.edu
             /       | WEB-NET    : http://www-cs.canisius.edu/~salley
    ________/        | USNAILNET  : David P. Salley, 136 Shepard Street,
   |*                |              Buffalo, New York 14212-2029 U.S.A.
  /  Rhydderich Hael | ICBMNET    : 42 55 32 N / 78 51 10 W / Alt 600
 |______________     | PERSONA    : Lord Dagonell Collingwood of Emerald Lake
 AEthelmearc,   `_   |              AKA Dagonell the Juggler
    East Kingdom  `__| DISCLAIMER :"Canisius never agrees with me."