hist-games: FAQ - Part II

David Salley salley at niktow.canisius.edu
Sat Aug 30 08:06:08 PDT 1997

I'm still working on it.  Mainly, it's a long list of

10.) Is the game ... period?
	game1... yes, earliest citation is
	game2... no, not played until
	etc.

I thought I'd send off part 1 just to let everyone know that I have been
working on it and to get feedback.  Enjoy.
							-- Dagonell
               ______
              /      | INTERNET   : salley at niktow.canisius.edu
             /       | WEB-NET    : http://www-cs.canisius.edu/~salley
    ________/        | USNAILNET  : David P. Salley, 136 Shepard Street,
   |*                |              Buffalo, New York 14212-2029 U.S.A.
  /  Rhydderich Hael | ICBMNET    : 42 55 32 N / 78 51 10 W / Alt 600
 |______________     | PERSONA    : Lord Dagonell Collingwood of Emerald Lake
 AEthelmearc,   `_   |              AKA Dagonell the Juggler
    East Kingdom  `__| DISCLAIMER :"Canisius never agrees with me."