hist-games: Games we can talk about.

Sarah Chapman gabberz at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 14:59:20 PDT 1997

Hey-lo,

I just wanted to say hi since I just joined this list.  My main reason
for subscribing to this list was that I have recently taken up the
position of Gossling Mistress in a very large Barony.  (You SCA types
know what I mean I hope...nothing to do with ducks.)  I was hoping that
I might be able to come up with some ideas from here.   Thanx.

Khadija Mariyah bint Rahman
"Trust in God, but your camel (tie it!!)
                      -Muhammad