hist-games: Knucklebones

Ed Hopkins Ed.Hopkins at MCI.Com
Thu Aug 21 08:35:00 PDT 1997

> It looks like I'm _finally_ going to get my hands on a set of sheeps'
> knucklebones. [...] Do we already have rules for games
> that use knucklebones or do I need to go digging?

I have a set of knucklebones that bear an unfortunate mistake:
someone has naively marked the faces I, II, III, and IV, which
goes against an ancient tradition for numbering the faces 1, 3,
4 and 6.  Don't let this happen to you!

Check out http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/w/x/wxk116/roma/tali.html

-- Alfredus Scurra